Saturday, December 28, 2013

Our Christmas in Photos

We started the Eve by trying to stay out of the house as much as possible since we were having our house cleaned that day.

Hubs and I got up early and went to the gym. We showered and changed there and then had a lovely breakfast at Le Pain Quotidien.



It was 80 degrees and bright and sunny. We drank our coffee from bowls.


It was a perfect Christmas Eve breakfast out in the sun with my love.


After my in-laws arrived, we went up to the park and let the dogs get some exercise before we left them alone for the better part of the day.


Then we loaded up in the car and headed out to Castaic for the gathering at my grandparents.

There may have been some shooting involved.

I got to hang out with both my sisters together.


and we sang the 12 days of Christmas (among other carols). These were the golden rings.

I got my honey to agree to some pictures with me. Haha. Not the greatest, but it will do for now.

Christmas morning we got up and had coffee with the in-laws before they hit the road and we trucked it on over my parents.



We started with a lovely breakfast; eggs, toast, bacon, fruit, lattes, mimosas. Lovely, indeed.


Bro in law, big sister and little.



We all sat around together and opened presents.


Panda was queen of the party.


After taking care of some last minute stuff at home, we headed over to my grandparents' to exchange a few gifts and then ended up at my aunt and uncle's for Christmas dinner and games.

We played cards against humanity. Grandparents regretted their curiosity. My cousin in New York joined us via Skype.

My aunt and uncle got poppers and we all wore our crowns for a bit.


It was a great Christmas - with lots of love and lots of laughs. Hope yours was wonderful as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment