Sunday, October 12, 2014

Currently; October 2014



Currently, I'm...

Reading...
I finished Four to Score and I read about 8 pages of High Five before I decided to read something baby related instead. So, I pulled out my kindle and started reading Happiest Baby on the Block. I read the introduction. I think I get it. I don't feel like there's a lot of incentive to keep reading, but I will at least skim through it to make sure I don't miss anything important.

Watching...
We finished Parks & Rec and are all caught up. Walking Dead is starting this weekend. We should be able to watch it online by borrowing cable logins from family. Hooray! Not sure what show we'll marathon next, but it's pretty crazy how much TV we're still able to watch with only the internet.

Listening to...
Serial! I'm also looking for some good songs to learn to play on the guitar, not necessarily tiny person appropriate, but bonus if they are. Suggestions?
I've also just started listening to the Hypnobabies tracks. They suggest you start way earlier than I'm starting, but I figure if I don't finish the whole class, they should still be helpful.

Struggling with...
Getting dressed in the morning. Every. Single. Day. My mom and I went shopping yesterday and got me some lightweight sweaters to throw on over the tank tops or maxi dressed I've been wearing almost every day, also some tops that should transition me into cooler weather pretty well. It's still tough though, man. Clothes are my nemeses.

Inspired by...
My tiny human. Still. I have a feeling this category is not going to change for a while. Haha.

Workouts are...
Getting a little lame (by my standards). As long as I do something almost every day, I generally feel good, taking the pup for a decent length walk, doing mellow yoga, or dancing in the living room are all acceptable. I wish I could work out more and harder - especially since I'm feeling whale-like - but that will just have to wait until January or February and I've mostly come to terms with that.

Eating...
I'm trying to eat healthier. I've still been unintentionally carbo-loading, but I'm working on eating more veggies and protein.

Planning...
My free time, or lack thereof. The rest of October is jam packed, and to kick off November, I'm trying to figure out when to take maternity photos. We talked about doing them at the beginning of October, but decided I wasn't big enough yet, so we have to reschedule. Bleeeeh. I need to figure out what the heck I'm going to wear

Teaching...
I did a little more subbing recently. I've been getting more consistent numbers in my regular classes since school started again. I also talked to the studio owner and we've got everything pretty much figured out for how long I'm going to continue to teach and what will happen while I'm gone. I'm super excited we've decided to give my classes to a long term sub and then I can jump right back in when I'm ready to come back.

What are you upto?

No comments:

Post a Comment