Thursday, March 6, 2014

In Crazy Times



Howdy friends!

I just wanted to pop my head in and kind of sort of apologize. I know my posts have been a little sparse and lackluster lately and my excuse is this;

it's tax season, yo. 

On top of trying to teach more, I am stuck at the office late and taking work home with me a lot of days. Times have been crazy. New recipes have been few and far between, but since I'm sticking with old standards, I thought I would take a second and share some of my go-to busy times recipes with you all.


Shall we get started? I kid you not, these are all recipes I have been making or plan to make in the very near future.

This butternut squash soup.



Spaghetti squash every day.

The easiest banana pudding ever in history.

Favorite apple spice bread. I also made mini versions of this and gave them to my mom and sisters for xmas last year.


For breakfast, I've been really into smoothies - especially on the weekends when I'm trying to tackle all the chores that have piled up from the week. They're typically a variation on this Strawberry Peach smoothie - with whatever frozen fruit we happen to have around.

And then there are the desserts I don't even need to think about...

Strawberry Shortcake.

And these bad boy brownies - which have lately been spiced up with some chocolate chips... because why not?

To sum up; sorry I haven't been able to post recipes. I really miss trying new ones, but life is cray right now.
I'm already planning a staycation full of workouts and pool days and massages for late April. Maybe I'll get a ton of new recipes tried and photographed then too!

Happy Tax Time!

ALSO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG SISSYFACE TODAY! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment