Monday, September 15, 2014

Currently; September 2014

First piece of artwork for the baby's room. My dad brought it back from Tanzania.


Currently, I'm...

Reading...
FOUR TO SCORE! Haha. My friend lent me her copies of some of the Stephanie Plum books aaaaages ago. I mean years. The last time I picked this one up, Panda was a puppy. She got ahold of it and tore the cover up. I have since taped it all back together, but its still kind of a fun reminder of my girl who chewed up everything. Anyway, I was looking for something fun to read and I remembered I still had my friend's copies of books 4-6 (having already read 1-3), so I decided to give them another go.
I also downloaded Happiest Baby on the Block and Bringing Up Bebe. Haven't touched those yet though.

Watching...
We got through Hell on Wheels so fast! The season was kinda disappointing, actually. Felt like nothing happened.
My honey finally agreed to watch Parks & Rec from the beginning with me. He LOVES it. I knew he would, but sometimes people just need to find things on their own. We're in Season 3.

Listening to...
I've added Take Me to Church to my short list of songs I play on repeat.

Struggling with...
Energy. Especially right at this moment. Sleep is a lot harder than it used to be. Plus its been really warm at night still, so if we opt for windows open over AC, I usually don't sleep very well.

Inspired by...
This kid. He amazes me. I haven't even met him and I am in awe.

Workouts are...
Harder and harder every day, but I'm keeping at it. I'm going for more fun, less focus. There is no part of me that feels the need to crank out 30 pushups at any point in a workout. Last week I was so tired in yoga, he gave us the option to do one or two pushups between side planks. I did one pushup and a childspose. I barely made it to the side plank on the second side.
Dance workouts are good. I can regulate the intensity better without skipping moves. I like Dance Central Spotlight and taking Bollywood classes for this.

Eating...
I'm not proud. Lots of carbs and lots of sugar. Hubs made cinnamon rolls last week. So. much. sugar.

Planning...
I keep going back and looking at our registry. I want to make sure that it's things we'll actually need and people will want to buy, so I'm constantly tweaking it. I need to stop though and just let it be.

Teaching...
Picked up some extra subbing gigs at one of the local gyms. Classes at the studio have been slow lately. Not sure why.

Buying...
I've been doing a lot of online shopping. Like, a lot - zulily, target, old navy, nordstrom, you name it. So, I just wanted to take a minute to share Ebates with you folks. Basically they pay you to shop online... which is the coolest ever. You should try it. They send you quarterly checks, or sometimes you can get your payment in an online gift card. Once I got mine in the form of an Amazon gift card. You just spend what you were gonna spend anyway and get a percentage of that back from ebates.
Anyway, I highly highly encourage you to check it out (and use my link ;) ), especially if you do a lot of online shopping like I do. They're not paying me, but I think I get some kind of credit if you sign up using my link. :)

What are you upto?

No comments:

Post a Comment