Thursday, October 3, 2013

Happy in Real Life



Soo... I'm back to my normal Thursday shenanigans of not planning my be happy post until the day of!

Truth is, I've been on a little bit of an emotional roller coaster lately - struggling with my own self worth and my choices. I got back from my vacation, was thrown back into the real world, and remembered that life is not a beach blanket and a good book. WHAT? I know, ridiculous. It totally should be.

I haven't even been home for a week, but I have been swamped with all the everyday life stuff and more.

I guess the be happy linkup is just what I needed though. To get me back to being thankful and full of love. Truth is, I've got so many good things going on right now. I just needed to remember.
This is kind of a lame teaser post. I'm really excited about some things that are in the works, but I'm not ready to share them with you yet. So, that's what this post is about.  There are meetings and things that need to happen before sharing.

Tehehe.

Remember this is a linkup! Be sure to follow the links and check out these other amazing ladies' happiness journeys!


No comments:

Post a Comment