Sunday, October 13, 2013

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 41



Happy Sunday, y'all. This week is kind of depressing to be one of my workouts. Sorry about that. I was sick about have the week.

Sunday we had this plan to get out to the gym around 3 and do cardio sunday... but I totally fell asleep.

Monday I had a cupcake date with my favorite preggo girlfriend. I thought I would go home and do P90X, but I got knocked out by a killer headache and ended up spending most of my evening on the couch.

Tuesday - another girl date - this time for wine. Basically since wine was involved, it meant no working out. Oh well.

On Wednesday I went to Power Yoga. It was awesome to get back on my mat in a class setting - just be a robot and have someone tell me what to do. I've been doing a lot of stuff on my own lately and it's really nice to be back in class.

Thursday morning I woke up with a little bit of the sniffles. I decided to get a sub for my class. I spend the evening on the couch watching old episodes of Bones... like ya do.

Friday my sniffles were a full on cold. No breathing out of the nose for me. And I've learned the hard way not to workout when I think I'm getting sick, so I opted to take it easy. I had some work errands to do and I spotted the Pressed Juicery truck across the street, so I ran over and got the low-down on what I should drink to get healthy faster, AND its pretty yummy too.

Saturday was another round of rest for me. I did manage a little gardening. Woot.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment