Monday, October 28, 2013

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 43



Sunday we drove back from San Diego and were exhausted. So, nada on the workout front.

Monday I taught Power Yoga, and then took 1/2 yoga at the new studio I found last week. I did Pincha away from the wall for the first time EVER. It felt pretty incredible.

Tuesday I taught Power Yoga again - in the morning this time - but then took Power Yoga in the evening. I'm so happy I've had the opportunity to spend a good amount of time on my mat in a classroom setting lately. It's so inspiring and helps me feel good.

Wednesday I had the day off of exercise. I met one of my oldest friends for drinks and a little catch up session. I'm so glad we reconnected. Hooray friends!

Thursday I was back at the studio to teach Power Yoga in the morning, then again Beginner Flow in the evening. After class I hopped on over to the gym and ran a mile.

Friday  morning I taught again - Hatha Yoga this time. In the evening, I hit the gym and just did a quick 3 mile run on the treadmill. It wiped me out, but I did manage some ab work and pushups. I was so tired.

Saturday morning, hubs and I went to the gym early. I ran 3 miles again - just over, actually - but I've been trying to push myself and pick up the speed, so by the time I get to 3 miles, I am beat. When I run my next 10K in December, it will definitely be slower, but I like that I'm running faster - even if it is only on the treadmill.

Oh, also, this photo is from Saturday night. Some friends and I had thought a little acroyoga would be a fun challenge... and challenge, it was.

Sorry I got this one up so late! How was your week? Get any good workouts in?

No comments:

Post a Comment