Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sharing the Gross

Yesterday there was a very large spider on my desk. I noticed it, made a comment, and then decided I would go get some tissue to kill it or throw it out the window. When I got back he was gone, so I thought the better of it.

Unbeknownst to me at that time, it appears as though Mr. Spider was on the hunt - and when I wasn't looking - attacked my left hand. It's kind of hard to see because it looks like an elevated bruise, but the red arrows are pointing to [what I believe is] the spider bite.

It's also possible that I thwacked my hand on something really hard and just don't remember, but when I discovered this while washing my hands last night, I was a little confused and freaked out.

Who knows though, I'll keep you posted if I start developing super powers.

1 comment:

  1. Creeeeeepy. Spiders are creepy, how they bite you and you don't know it. I always know they've been there though, cause I get big, red,puffy, enflamed, swollen bumps when I get bitten.

    Stupid spiders.

    ReplyDelete