Thursday, April 4, 2013

One Line a Day



Well, y'all, I've been doing it. For just about two weeks I've been writing one little blurb each day. Things I'm thankful for, things I did that day, something that happened. It's been pretty amazing so far. 

We talked a little bit about how having those little blurbs to look back on in tougher moments would help me see the light in things, but we didn't really talk about how it would help each day. 

Even on nights I'm in a crummy mood, I'll write, "I'm in a crummy mood, but I am thankful for..." and thinking about that wonderful thing would make me just a little bit happier. 

We didn't really talk about how taking a moment to be positive right before bed would help me sleep better, and then, wake up better. 

I've had a couple of nights when as I crawled into bed I thought, "Ugh, I am so cranky, how can I write about something positive right now?" and I had one night when I didn't want to think about the positive things, but I managed and I look back at that day and I am so glad I did. 

Remember this is a linkup! Follow along on these other amazing ladies happiness journeys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment