Monday, October 10, 2011

1 Week Into Real Life

As of this past Saturday, Tim and I have been married for 3 weeks. It's still kind of surreal. These last 3 weeks have gone by so fast.
Here are a handful of pictures from our wedding. I didn't think we looked any happier than the normal happy couple, but all I keep hearing is how incredibly happy we seemed and how affectionate we were, so hooray!

Sisters during pre-ceremony photos
I just like the face Timmy's making in this one
Getting by bouquet back before being introduced as husband and wife
After exiting the ceremony as husband and wife
Deedee thinks champagne and flowers are awesome

Dancing and kissing and stuff

The Tuesday after the wedding, we left for our honeymoon in the Canadian Rockies. It was basically awesome...except for Calgary, which was totally lame. It's possible that we didn't try hard enough to find awesome things to do, but we certainly did not find any.
We did so much hiking and adventuring around in Banff/Yoho. I'm trying to post some different pictures from the ones on facebook already.
Laughing Falls
Twin Falls
Lake Louise
Takakkaw Falls
Our lodge and its mountain
That's all for now. The real world calls. If you need me, I'll be here, thinking about my next vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment