Sunday, April 7, 2013

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 14



This is the only workout related photo I have this week. I was going to teach my class in my Veronica Mars shirt, but then... (see below)

Easter Sunday I actually got up early and ran a few miles.I updated my 30x30 list accordingly. I beat my best 5K time to date, but taking into consideration that I ran my first 10K in exactly twice that, I kinda just felt like I got back to where I was 6 months ago. That afternoon was day two of our postnatal/postpartum yoga teacher training. I am learning so much! The second half of the workshop is in May. Should be amazing.

Monday I went to 2/3 vinyasa flow... again. :) I am getting progressively better at side crow.

Tuesday night I "rested" to stay home and clean my house. It's only slightly cleaner than it was on Monday.

Wednesday night was my last day at yogaworks. I decide to take level 2 vinyasa flow.

My Thursday night class is notoriously small, but this week it was so small it ceased to exist, so I went to Cardio Barre for the first time in about 6 months.

Friday turned out to be rest day #2. I'd wanted to have a celebration dinner with the hubs, but he was feeling burnt out, so we ended up running errands and watching Spartacus.

Saturday morning I got back out to the studio for 90 minutes of power yoga with one of my favorite instructors. It was hard to get back to that style of yoga after 2 weeks. Its bizarre how different yoga can be from studio to studio.

How was your week? I hope it was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment