Friday, December 16, 2011

Better In Time For Christmas!

*knock on wood*

I'm still coughing, but I feel good. :)
I took yoga last night and it was marvelous. I only coughed once during the entire hour. Of course, then I stepped outside the studio and started hacking up a lung, but it seemed like yoga actually helped me - like the focus on breathing and stretching, etc. helps my lungs say "hey mucus, get out the way!" Makes sense.
I'm definitely gonna try to go every Tuesday and Thursday until my gym membership stops on Jan 8th.
Anyway, I have really missed being able to exercise. It's like my body is giving me the Christmas present of health...almost. Regardless, after being sick for so long, I really appreciate it.

Speaking of Christmas, its beginning to feel like Christmastime at my house. Our tree is up and I've got plenty of gifts wrapped underneath it. Most of them will be taken elsewhere to be opened, but its still nice to have them there...


They've also been playing White Christmas on AMC practically every day. I DVR'd it to watch at my leisure. This way I can watch for an hour, go do something else, and come back to Bing and Rosemary just where I left them.
So much of that movie is completely heartwarming. It makes me feel like a kid. I wanted to sing like Rosemary Clooney when I grew up, so now I sing along as I fold laundry and take the dog on walks. So what if I'm that weird lady who sings as she walks? I love every moment of it - even when I'm in between coughs and the notes come out a little crackly.

Hopefully I'll have some more posts as we get closer to Christmas. I've got a mini-holiday project in mind for next week. Plus on Wednesday I'm giving myself the gift of a pedicure.

Oh! and I have to mention this because I wouldn't be a good Mark. rep if I didn't - there is still time to place your orders and have them in time for Christmas! - you'll just have to expedite the shipping. And you can continue to buy yourself and your loved ones gifts whenever you want and not have to rush the shipping. :) Visit my eboutique for tons of great gift ideas - whether or not they're for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment