Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

I don't do New Years Resolutions. It's not that I'm totally anti-resolution. I completely support them. If you have something about your life that you feel needs to change so that you can lead a happier life, GET ON THAT! I just don't feel that New Years is the only time that you can resolve to make a change - and sometimes changing your life takes a while, so why limit yourself to a year?

Way back in the day, I used ring in the new year by writing stupid long blog posts summarizing the events of the year. Usually I had a lot to write about because there was a lot of drama, but now my life is happily boring, so lets see how many monumental events I had in 2011...

January - New living room.

February - Returned my wedding dress and found a new one, got a practice run at voiceover.

March - Small home improvement projects

April - Tornado in Tuscaloosa

May - Started selling mark. again

June - Tim's mom had hip replacement surgery. Was supposed to stay at a physical therapy place which was more like an old folks home - all hell broke loose.

July - Golden Birthday!

August - Bridal Shower, Bachelorette Party

September - GOT MARRIED!!! and went on fantastic honeymoon in the Canadian Rockies

October - Boring

November - Got too sick to enjoy Thanksgiving

December - First Christmas without my parents and sisters, puppy health problems.


Every day we are closer to having a project done at our house. I'm trying to get a second painter to come out and give us a quote to paint the ridiculous high ceiling'd dining room. We're gonna get a lot done this year...and then the world's going to end.

11 months and 11 days to go. ;)

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment