Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's a Dining Room!

Two AMAZING things are happening/have happened today.

After staying up way too late emptying out the dining room to get it ready for the painters. Got up earlyish this morning to make sure I got Panda to my mom's and then back home by 9am for when the painters were supposed to show up. Then came home and made myself some breakfast and relax until they showed up.

I am SO excited to have the dining room painted today. It already looks a thousand times better. There's just one guy here today doing everything by himself, and he's kicking some ass. We have 20 foot ceilings in our dining room, so it is pretty dang impressive how much this guy has been able to do on his own. There are some other guys coming later today or tomorrow to finish patching the cracks and get into the highest creases. They'll be bringing the big ladder.

On another subject, I've had my macbook since 2006, and while I am still attached to it, it's having a rough go.
Which brings us to the second amazing thing that's happened today; our brand new computer has arrived! I can't set it up until we get all the dining room furniture out of the office, but the important thing is that it's here! It's sitting in a box on the floor of the living room right now, but I am setting it up as soon as I can. Yay!

All for now I guess. Coming up next; photos of these two amazing things! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment