Monday, February 27, 2012

The Newest Addition to Our Patio

Last weekend, while running errands, Tim and I made a stop at Joann Fabrics to see if I could find a pattern I like and attempt to make myself a dress (more on this later). At Joann, we stumbled across their small outdoor pot collection, which included this totally awesome snail pot 50% off. 

I had to have it. I was not in such a rush to fill it though, so it sat on the kitchen table all week until we went out to Home Depot last night, where we found a perfectly tiny aloe plant to fill it with. Panda thought this new plant was very interesting and tried to interrupt my potting efforts to maybe try to eat some aloe, but it was spiky and fought back. 

It's adorable and I kind of love it. Now it can also help us heal minor burns. Aloe Snail to the rescue!

Aloe Snail

No comments:

Post a Comment