Friday, November 14, 2014

A Shower For Thor



The weekend before Halloween some truly wonderful women, whom I've had the pleasure of knowing most of for more than half of my life, threw us and our little man a beautiful shower.

It was a gorgeous day - not Fall-like by any stretch of the imagination.

They had a gorgeous spread of delicious food, including a cake (torta, actually) made by my mama, an adorable onesie decorating station, and a fun game so folks could guess how big I am - thanks to everyone who cut shorter strings ;) - and everyone played bingo while hubs and I opened presents.

Here are some of my favorite photos from the afternoon.

The tables all set up with reusable tote bags for everyone (elephant print, obvs)


Onesie decorating instructions


Decorating station set up


The finished onesies.


Onesie I made...



Baby Thor's Grandmas and his adorable giant plush elephant. 


Delicious cake my mama made.


Belly measuring strings.


Hubs helping measure me to see who won.


Little sister trying to hear baby move.


With my sister and one of my oldest and dearest friends.


I wish I had a photo of all of my amazing hostesses. There were EIGHT of them!!! 

I also love this picture of my Grandma.


No comments:

Post a Comment