Friday, December 12, 2014

I Mustache You Some Questions



I scheduled this to post as of Tuesday night. Some time sensitive answers may have changed by the time this goes up on Friday.

A zillion years ago - and by that I mean a few weeks ago - my friend Hilary, who writes at Embrace the Neon, tagged me to answer some kinda fun questions. Hilary is quite possibly my very oldest friend - as in, we became friends when it was still socially acceptable to befriend someone by saying "do you want to be my friend?"

Read on if you share my interest in random tidbits about other folks lives...

Four names that people call me (other than my real name):

Ryssa, Lyss, Sissee, Lyssa-face

Four jobs I have held: 

Barista, Speech & Debate Coach, Intimate Apparel Production Coordinator, Yoga Instructor

Four movies I’ve watched more than once:

Scrooged (JUST watched this the other day), The Princess Bride, Pride & Prejudice (the Kira Knightly version), Dirty Dancing



Four books I’d recommend: 

I read like a child. Consider yourself warned. These books would be considered "fun" or "light" or even (some of them) "trash". The Princess Bride, The Hunger Games, One for the Money, some of the books in the middle of the Sookie Stackhouse series. Stop before you get to the end though, for Pete's sake, save yourself.

Four places I’ve lived:

Tuscaloosa, AL, Stockton, CA , Florence, Italy (for a month, but it counts), Playa Del Rey, CA

Four places I’ve been:

I've decided to choose the most random places I've been: Columbus, OH, Peachtree, GA, Russelville, AR, Tucumcari, NM

Those last two were courtesy of this road trip of awesomeness and Interstate 40

Four places I’d rather be right now:

Is it weird to say I'd rather be at the hospital? Yes, but I think I have a great reason for wanting to go there.
Bed, surrounded by cozy pillows
Laying on the couch
Basically laying down anywhere. Sitting in this chair is uncomfortable.

Four things I don’t eat:

Capers, and along that same line - lox, banana peppers aaaaaand ripe tomatoes (have to be underripe)

Four TV Shows that I watch(ed):

Orphan Black, Walking Dead, Parks & Recreation, Sherlock



Four things I am looking forward to this year:

This is going to be a little one-note #sorrynotsorry: Meeting my son, no longer carrying him around in my body, low key Christmas at home, taking adorable pictures of the little dude.

Four things I’m saying:

"He's good"
"Ouch"
"Good girl, Panda. You scared the bad guys"
"Still no baby"

Four people I’m tagging to do this next:

Claire, Amy, Alyssa, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment