Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A Word About Regular Posts



So, you guys...

LIFE!

Working 30 hrs a week, tax season, teaching two yoga classes and considering picking up a 3rd, regular housework on top of caring for this marvelous 3 month old little man. Laundry takes over a week to get folded. Dishes go out and right back into the dishwasher.

I would love to post regularly, but for real though, that ish aint gonna happen.

Before I went back to work, weekly workout posts could happen during naps and nightly dad/dude time, but seriously... two weeks ago I tried to swing a "day in the life" post... couldn't even make that happen. The logistics were too much - getting stuff done while keeping track of what I was doing and when I was doing it is so much easier then you spend half the day sitting on you're butt nursing.

ANYWAYSSSSS,

This is not goodbye. I'm going to continue to do my best to post every now and then, but the reality is that I will not be posting very often. I miss the blog life. Hopefully I'll be able to fill y'all in on the state of things soon. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment