Saturday, May 28, 2011

Achievements

I've been pretty busy the last couple weeks...hence the not particularly details blog posts and this wont probably wont be much different since I'm planning to get back to cleaning and laundry as soon as I finish this.

This week I:

* Made a tiny cake for my friend's belated birthday dinner
* Approved the invitation proofs for the wedding
* Reserved a photo booth for the wedding
* Set up a blog for my cakes and filled it with photos and blurbs about my baking experience

AND

*insurance shopped. (while this achievement is not quite completed yet, I think I know what direction we're headed)

This along with my regular work and work out schedule. Oh, and I made a facebook group for my mark. store. You should "like" it.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment