Thursday, April 5, 2012

Yoga Teacher Training

When I took my first yoga class, I was 15 years old and I thought "holy heck, this is difficult AND boring"

12 years later, getting my sh*t together, I'm thinking "what a silly girl I was" now that yoga had helped shape me into the person I am today. It didn't take very long at all for me to begin to love the practice that I had once rolled my eyes at. 

By 19, I was telling myself that if I just had a little more practice, I could become an instructor - and for the next several years I kept telling myself this was something I should do. In the midst of college and job finding, my dream of becoming a yoga instructor got lost. It was still there, but less prominent. I thought maybe it was something I could do on the side. 

Well, now I'm 27 - turning 28 too soon - and its time. I truly love yoga. It makes me feel fit and at peace all at once. So, I've done my research. I know where the yoga teacher training programs are and how much they cost. Some are at studios I've tried and loved, and some are at places I've never been to, but they are all...expensive. Such is life. 

But I am not discouraged. Maybe this is something that's taken me a long time to do, but it is definitely not something I am going to give up on. 

In hopes that I can save the money a little faster with my good friend, Mark., I have decided to put every penny I earn through my Mark. sales towards my yoga teacher training. 

So, I have written this post to ask for your help. Please register and shop or continue to shop at my mark. eboutique. The products are really amazing and affordable. So, if you haven't already, replace your drug store mascara with Lash All You Want, and your daily moisturizer with Calm & Composed or For Goodness Face. Same price, better quality, and you'll be helping a lifelong yogi achieve her dreams.

You can email me at calyssajean@gmail.com if you have any questions at all. I am always looking for party hostesses, and Mark. has some really amazing hostess incentives right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment