Monday, March 24, 2014

Summer Fun Checklist

My cousin shared this on facebook last week. I just fell in love with this list and want to (or probably will) do so much of what's on it that I had to save it on my blog so I could keep tabs on what I can check off.

It's pretty unlikely that I'll get into a silly string fight, but I will definitely go swimming, go on a hike, ride my bike, go to a museum...and many others.

My goal is just going to be to take a picture and instagram each item I do as I complete it, and maybe I'll post them up there so I have a place to refer to for everything.

Want to get in on this with me? If you're on instagram, use the hashtag #2014summerfunchecklist so we can all check in on each other's fun summer activities!

Let me know if you think you'll join in! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment