Saturday, September 22, 2012

Oh, hey there, Saturday; 9/22/12

I am sick as a dog today. Ugh, I don't like that expression. My dog is not sick. In fact, she is one of the reasons I'm smiling today.

Here we go.

Reasons I'm smiling today...

My zucchini plant seems to be doing surprisingly well, despite my inability to care for it

Hubs trip out to Target last night to get the Alyssa Feel Better essentials, including Gatorade and Zebra Cakes

One of Panda Bear's favorite games is trying to bite the hose water while I'm watering the plants.

And finally, I am actually happy that we're not in San Francisco today. I am still too sick to be able to enjoy it. And tonight hubs is gonna make us some delicious food to enjoy as we watch the Giants game from the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment