Friday, February 21, 2014

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 7



Wednesday I taught mommy & baby yoga in the morning. I knew I wasn't going to have time to exercise that night, so I warned them we'd be working harder so I could get my daily workout in. The mommies have babies/10 lb weights to use in class for arm work, whereas I carry around a 1-2 lb stuffed monkey. I feel like I'm cheating, but at least I got some exercise in.

Thursday night I had a full class and then I ran over to the gym and ran 3 miles before going home for a late dinner with my honey.

Friday was Valentine's Day! I worked out at home with my X2 Core DVD before our romantic valentines dinner.

Saturday I taught a private yoga class in the afternoon, and then we went to the gym and I ran 4 miles on the treadmill. It was a late day.

Sunday morning I taught a private yoga class, by the time we got out the door and were heading to the gym, there was going to be a flow class starting, so I decided to take Vinyasa Flow at the studio.We also went to a dinky little local skating rink that night and I got the hubs to skate around with me for a while. Woohoo!

Monday I rode my bike to and from cardio barre, and a little later my honey and I went to to the driving range.

Tuesday I was back on my mat at Power Yoga. I've been trying to get to yoga more often, so I'm super happy I've been able to go.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment