Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Currently; February 2014



I feel like writing these posts make the time go by faster. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Currently, I'm...

Reading...
I'm still working on Lost at Sea!  It's a great read, but since it's a series of short stories, it's hard to get addicted to the story, ya know? I'm really eager to start A Long Way Down by Nick Hornby. I read one of his other books, Slam, a while back when I was travelling a lot in grad school. Also, A Long Way Down is being turned into a movie coming out this year, so I'll probably want to see that (starring Aaron Paul and Toni Colette and really, where can you go wrong?!)

Watching...
Downton Abbey, Sherlock, Being Human (US/Canada version), True Detective, Archer, Workaholics, and now, ChoZen, which is so freaking oddball it's kind of amazing.
I'm so bummed about Sherlock right now. My DVR recorded it twice, so I deleted on of them - not realizing that the one I'd left was only 20 minutes long - so I still haven't watched the wedding episode! Also, I have a ton of spoilery type things to say about everything, so I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut. 

Listening to...
E'rythang and nothing particularly interesting. I haven't really been listening to podcasts much this year. I actually totally forgot about them. I've updated my running and yoga playlists though. Woot.

Struggling with...
I'm doing the #inversionsmakeyouhot instagram challenge this month. Some of these poses are SO TOUGH! I love that I've trying new things and working hard to get into these poses well, but maaaaaan.
I'm also struggling a lot with my schedule lately. I feel like I'm trying to do a thousand things with my free time and 

Eating...
I've been trying to eat healthier this week. Last week and the week before I was kind of all over the place and felt pretty gross about it. This week I'm back to less processed stuff - trying to keep away from frozen burritos and the like. I've been having oatmeal for breakfast most days and trying really hard not to devour all the fried food at the grocery store at lunch. Luckily, its warming up a little and I actually want to have salads. 

Planning...
Mostly I'm just figuring out when I'm going to do all the leftover projects for the house - the door, the garage, the fireplace - projects that were too big for the January Cure. Maybe this coming weekend I'll tackle something. 
Hubs is super excited for some adventures we have planned in May. We're talking about going to Disneyland too, and my sis wants me to visit her in Oregon soon. No idea when these things will happen. Also, Valentine's day... because its the day after tomorrow.

Teaching...
Big moves happened after my last currently post! Mommy & baby has officially moved to Wednesday mornings. I have my very own flow class on Monday mornings. I've also started some regular privates on Monday, Saturday, and Sunday. It's super awesome and all kinds of exciting.

Whats new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment