Friday, October 10, 2014

Yoga Baby; Week 32

Week 32

Last Sunday was the 5th, exactly 2 months from Thor's EDD. From here on out, it's looking like *less than two months to go! *fingers crossed*

Here's what's happening with me and the tiny one...

Cravings: Nothing in particular. I have been eating a lot of bagels for breakfast lately. I actually really wanted an onion or everything bagel, but I always opted for something more mellow because I didn't want to smell like onion all day, but this week I gave in and got an everything bagel... and it was glorious. 

I also wanted to briefly mention second breakfast because it's real. Every week day around 10:30/11, I get the munchies. 


Aversions: Vegetables. Not in a real aversion kind of way, I am just really not excited about eating them most times, which is weird because I usually love veggies. 

Energy:  Depends on the day. Usually I'm pretty good, but some days - especially in the heat we've been having - I could nap every day and be happy. 

Missing: I try not to think about it. I'm getting pretty excited now that we only have 2 months to go and I'll finally be able to have all the things I've missed again. 

Movement: We're running out of room, so I pretty much feel him move constantly. Hubs likes to talk to him almost every night before bed. Some nights Thor goes absolutely nuts. Earlier this week, hubs got kicked in the face multiple times. My baby is a show off. 
Also, nearly every time I feel him move, I think of this Yo Gabba Gabba song. "I love the party in my tummy"

Feeling: Large... and thinking about how much longer I should/want to work at the office instead of from home or not at all. Good thing next week is the last tax deadline of the year!

Wearing: I still hate clothes. I'm putting together a little ranty post about the weather and tight clothes. Stay tuned for that. I have two pair of yoga pants from Target that I want to live in - except that yoga pants (at least moisture wicking ones) start to itch when I wear them for too long. So, that's not really an option. If I could wear yoga clothes and pajamas all the time, that would be ideal. As it stands, I'm not-so-patiently waiting for sweater weather. 

Yoga: Yoga is the beeeeest. I've slowed down a lot though. Post on this coming soon!

Can't Live Without:  All the pillows and ice water. My only saviors. 

Getting Ready? I put the decal up in the nursery last week. It looks awesome. You'll have to wait if you want to see that. 
A friend of mine also hand-me-downed some crib sheet protectors. They don't match the color scheme I have going in the nursery, but it doesn't really matter. 
Mental preparedness is a beast I haven't quite tackled yet. On a very basic level, I am ready. I want to meet this kid, but when you get into the details of it, we still have a bunch of classes to take- baby care, breastfeeding, infant cpr. I like to think once we finished these classes I'll feel like I can keep a baby alive with more than just love and snuggles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment