Monday, May 12, 2014

Currently; May 2014



Happy Monday and Happy May!

Currently, I'm...

Reading...
A Long Way Down. I am really enjoying it. I found I just really enjoy Nick Hornby's writing style. I don't always like his message, but while I'm reading it, I find the characters and the plot pretty entertaining. I'm excited to see the movie. As I'm writing this, there have been a lot of Toni Collette movies playing on TV, which is a little weird since she'll be one of the leads in the movie version of A Long Way Down.

Watching...
I'm not super excited about much of anything right now. Game of Thrones is on, but its been a tad  on the boring side since that person died and that other person was whisked away. If you watch then you know what I'm talking about and if you're not caught up then I haven't ruined anything for you.
I also watched Spirited Away this weekend, which I hadn't seen in a very long time. I'd forgotten how great that movie is.

Listening to...
I have some new favorite songs, which I'll probably overplay and start to hate soon, but they are "Hurricane" by MRMS, and Reverse by Somekindawonderful. I could just listen to those back to back on repeat all day... for now.

Struggling with...
Boring workouts. Such is the way with finally being in stage 3 of P90X. I feel like I've done all this and I'm ready for something new. Cue P90X2 - I just have to get through the month.

Inspired by...
When I'm able to get back on my yoga mat, the time is really inspirational for me, letting go of everything and just being in the moment. It's more than a destressor. It takes me somewhere beautiful and helps me see beauty in everything.

My workouts are...
Good and bad. Like I said, they can be kinda boring, but I am glad to have enough energy again that I'm actually doing them.

Eating...
Everything, and nothing. There was a period of about two weeks where my stomach was just not agreeable, so I had potatoes for dinner a few nights in a row. We've also had a lot of junk food in the house lately. I'm not proud.

Planning...
I'm taking a little break from planning. My sister's going to be in town next month, which I really excited about. I miss her face. I'll probly take some time off work to hang out with her. There's a family bbq while she's here, but I don't have to do anything but show up.
Then my big 3-0 is in July. I'm waiting to get a birthday discount before I book the hotel. Ha.

Teaching...
A lot and I love it. I've still got my 4 classes a week and 2 privates, and a lot of subbing lined up for the next month or so.

What are you upto?

No comments:

Post a Comment