Friday, May 30, 2014

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 21

Wednesday (69) I taught mommy & baby yoga - did most of the class, as usual. I actually ended up using the rest of the day as a rest day - like I've been supposed to every Wednesday. I just felt like the right thing to do. I had a tough workout on Tuesday, so I didn't feel like I needed to push myself.

Thursday (70) I taught in the afternoon and then I fully planned on coming home and working out, but I kinda lost my motivation. Hubs wasn't feeling well and I had planned on working out from home, so with him sitting on the couch in the other room, I just decided to join him. Kind of a bummer that I didn't get a workout, but I'm not beating myself up about it. Unofficial rest day.

Friday (71) I went to the gym with my honey. I ended up running 2 miles on the treadmill and then walking for another 20 minutes. I haven't really been running much in terms of distance lately, so getting up to 2 miles was kind of a big deal. I need to pick it back up, but my body is telling me to take it easy, so I'm listening.

Saturday (72) I just walked on the treadmill for 40 minutes. I wasn't really motivates or feeling awesome, so walking was it.

Sunday (73) I was feeling better, so I ran a mile, walked fast for 20 minutes, then did some weight training with my honey and finished up with some planking and tabata mountain climbers. It felt pretty great.

Monday (74) I ended up taking Cardio Barre. I took beginner - and good thing too because my body was not used to those exercises anymore. I really only took beginner because I woke up too late to get to advanced, but maybe next time I can give advanced a shot. Maybe.

Tuesday (75) I was back at the WHAC for the Total Fit Body workout. It was haaaard this week. I had to take a couple mini breaks to cool down, but I still felt pretty awesome by the end.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment