Friday, May 2, 2014

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 17



Since I took Tuesday to rest and it should have been Kenpo day, I just switched them. I did Kenpo X on Wednesday and called it P90X Day 42, even though it really should have been day 38 considering all those days I took off over Easter.

Thursday I taught back to back classes from 430 to 730. I did a little yoga in there, but with all the errands (and other fun things) I decided to get in during the day, I just didn't have time to get any other exercise.

Friday I went to antigravity yoga! It was beginner level, which I felt like I needed so I could ease myself back into it, considering how rarely I go, and I thought if I had some time later in the evening I would do some Plyometrics, but I was pooped. It ended up being a pretty busy day.

Saturday I went back for more! This time it was antigravity, level 2. We did a lot of fun flips and things. 45

Sunday morning I taught my private class. I still do a good bit of the class so they can see what the poses are supposed to look like, but I took it down a notch on Sunday.
Then, instead of P90X, I went to the gym with my hubby and hung out on the treadmill for about 40 minutes - did some running.

Monday (P90X Day 47) I did yoga with a friend after work, and when I asked her what she felt like doing toward the end of our "class", she said push-ups, so we did a mini push-up challenge - in which I got to talk about how much I love push-ups and how many different variations there are, and how easy it is to get better at them through programs like hundred pushups and P90X. Then I went home and actually did one of my P90X workouts. That night was Legs & Back. I loved walking around the next day, getting little reminders from my body that I'd worked out hard the night before.

Tuesday (P90X Day 48) I skipped my workout because I had a medium to annoying headache that I knew if I pushed too hard would go full on migraine. So, I took it easy and since Wednesday was supposed to be my rest day, I decided I would do Kenpo then.

So, here's what's happening with P90X... I'm kinda just doing it when I feel like it. After two months of repeating the same workouts over and over, its gets a little monotonous. So, I'm spicing it up and trying not to get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment