Friday, May 23, 2014

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 20

Teaching shoulder-stand at the wall

Wednesday (63) mommy & baby, teaching power yoga, and Kenpo when I got home. It was a late night.

Thursday (64) sucked. More heat wave. Another migraine, and me curled up on the couch in the dark.

Friday (65) I did plyometrics and it was good. I don't really have much to say about it. I was a bit bummed because it was so hot during the day that I didn't get started until pretty late, but it didn't ruin my night or anything and I felt pretty great after, so on the whole it was a win.

Saturday (65), after the strawberry festival, I went to the gym with the hubs. I did some jogging/walking on the treadmill for about 45 minutes and called it a workout.

Sunday (66) was yoga all day long. I taught from 8 to 9am, then took Power Yoga from 10 to 1130 , ran errands, and then taught again from 4 to 530. It was amazing and I loved every second of it, but it was THE WHOLE DAY.

Monday (67) I taught in the morning and then taught again in the evening - even though "teaching in the evening" is just doing yoga with my friend. When I got home, it was late, but I knocked out my Legs & Back workout.

Tuesday (68) afternoon I taught a decent little yoga class. One of my favorite instructors took my class, which was kind of cool. I haven't been able to make it to his class in a long time, so it's nice that he takes my class anyway - even though most of the other senior teachers at the studio don't take many classes there.  After I taught I decided to take the Total Fit Body class at the gym instead of doing Kenpo. I don't know why, I am just not in the mood for Kenpo on Tuesdays. ;)

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment