Thursday, February 7, 2013

Endorphins


As I write this, I'm sitting in the waiting room at the dentists office - tapping away on my iPhone with my index finger.

I realized on my drive out this morning that the only thing I could think to write about was a resolution to myself to work out more and harder.

It's been a strange few weeks. Ever since I started studying for my yoga final, I've had a hard time staying consistent with my workout routine. The pup got sick and then Super Bowl Sunday. I can't even make sense of it. I just feel like I've been slacking off, and I've come to realize how much my personal happiness relies on the endorphins I get through exercise. Because, if we're all being honest here, I've been feeling downright crummy the last few days.

So tonight I'm taking a relatively low key yoga class. And I'm considering going for a short run afterward.

Then a super healthy dinner. Because no one feels good after 3 meals in a row of spaghetti and meat sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment