Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Day of Meals; Round 2

I thought I might call this post "What I Ate Wednesday" until I realized I already did a post like this called "A Day of Meals" in which I mini ranted about eating what makes you feel good and not conforming to diets.

This time my post was catalyzed by an influenster VoxBox I received... since I didn't think I could write a whole post on thinly sliced low calorie cheeses. I had planned on doing another post like this way back in February anyway, but I just plain kept forgetting to take pictures of what I ate. This week, I totally remembed, and - I have to say - I'm a little pleased with myself.

Breakfast @ 7:00am
Sourdough toast, an egg, and a slice of Sargento Ultra Thin Pepper Jack cheese. I always worry that I overdo it on cheese, but with this, it's just one slice, 40 calories, bam. done.
Pumpkin Spice Almond Milk Latte - 1/2 cup Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, 2 oz espresso, and 1 tsp pumpkin spice syrup

Morning Snack @ 9:45am
Chobani Nonfat Strawberry Greek Yogurt




Lunch @ 12:15pm
Spinach Dijon Bistro Ready Pac Salad
Gala Apple



Afternoon Snack @ 2:30pm
Premier Protein Chocolate Mint Crisp - we found these at Costco over the weekend. So far, so good.






and I forgot to take a picture of my dinner! Dang! Such a bummer, I was doing great all day!

For my after work snack, I opened up a jar of marinated artichoke hearts. I ate about 6.

Dinner @ 8:00pm
I wasn't feeling super awesome that night, so when it came time for dinner, I had a plate of homemade potato wedges and light sour cream.
and for dessert, I had a raspberry creamsicle. #heathlyliving #eatinglikeachild

How have you been eating?

No comments:

Post a Comment