Friday, October 19, 2012

Solo Travel Weekend; Florida, Friends, & Fancy


That's right, I'm wearing a minimum of seven glow sticks (that you can see). I also have 3 or 4 bracelets on the other wrist and, for a good part of the night, I was wearing a necklace.

I told you I went to Florida all by my lonesome the first week of October.

More pictures have been surfacing, and I just thought I would share some of my favorites.


This is how we roll. I think this was posed. Does that make it more or less awesome??



Some new friends and old.



This is Tuco, the jaguar. He's older than Breaking Bad and he has the second strongest jaw in the animal kingdom. The more you knooooow.

Some pretty amazing beautiful people got married. That's why we were there.

We made ourselves pretty. I put on enough makeup that I looked like I was on one of those commercials for flawless skin, but I wasn't. It was just a lot of makeup.





The gal in the above photo captured this beautiful shot.



I snagged this picture from facebook. It's awesome.


How cute are these cakes?


Father/daughter dance. I'm not exaggerating at all when I tell you I love these people. I used to practically live at their house in 10th grade. They are so warm, loving, and welcoming.

Seriously. I love them.



I'm a little sad I didn't get pictures of all of my new friends, but these make me smile so much.

This was in a bathroom.

And to close, this gem is the bride (duh), her sister, and niece performing Spice Up Your Life.



Also, I need to tell you I've had Demi Lavato stuck in my head for, what feels like, my whole life - in reality its been about 3 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment