Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Buttons!

I've had a blog for a long time. Since they days of livejournal, I've been posting random whatsits on the interwebs, but I just recently started exploring the blogging community and making friends.

I'm pretty excited about that. I've gotten in contact with some truly amazing and inspiring bloggers. So, I've decided to start button swapping (for freeeeee).

Christie over at bedsidesign made me this lovely button to match my blog. She's super sweet and I'm so thankful that she offered to do this for me!













Hopefully soon I'll be able to add some more button options so, if you want to swap, you'll have your choice.

If you think you might be interested, email me at calyssajean (at) gmail (dot) com or leave me a comment!

In the meantime,  I'm just going to grab some buttons from blogs that have been inspiring me lately. Check them out. Seriously. They're pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment