Saturday, October 13, 2012

Oh, hey there, Saturday; 10/13/12

I was at work until 9pm on Thursday. I'm pretty sure it took me all day yesterday to recover.

Today I am feeling awesome... even though its almost 3pm and I'm still in my yoga clothes.

This morning I took aromatherapy yoga. So many delicious smells. I was even able to take them with me and now my car smells like cinnamon and licorice.

The smell of cinnamon and the plethora of apples in the fridge made me want to make apple spice bread. I couldn't find a recipe I liked, so I made one up. So pleased with myself.

I've been walking around the house in my Acorn slippers today BECAUSE ITS COLD! (ish) I'm so excited to wear my cozy clothes.

Last night I entered some of the yoga classes I plan to take in my calendar. It's so full of yoga! Makes me want to do a little dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment