Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Currently; June 2013



I'm starting a new series. This one may only be monthly. I don't know yet. Gonna play it by ear. :)

Currently, I'm...

Reading...
Gone Girl. I still haven't finished it. I even take my kindle with me places when I know I'm gonna have time to sit around and instead of reading, I pull out my iPhone to play games and poke around on instagram. I just am really not loving this book, y'all. I'm sorry to everyone who loved it. Hopefully I'll finish it soon so I can feel good about moving on.
I also have Compendium One of The Walking Dead sitting next to my bed. I like to pick it up leisurely when I don't feel like hating the characters I'm reading about, which is happening more and more frequently since no one in Gone Girl is likable.

Watching...
Game of Thrones just ended. *sad face* People said the finale was anticlimactic - especially after the red wedding - but I dug it. I think Daenerys and Arya should team up and kill everyone. Done.
The new season of True Blood starts this weekend, and the final season of Dexter is right around the corner. Talk about a bloody summer in television. Aaaaaand we're totally pumped about Ray Donovan. Huge Liev Schreiber fans over here.

Listening to... 
I'm so sorry. It's so catchy. I am loving Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke (et al.) right now. It's so fun. I can't help it.

Struggling with...
I'm working on my Eka Pada Koundiyanasana. It's an arm balance with your legs all sticking out in different directions. I'm totally not even close right now, but I'm working on it.

Planning...
A mini getaway in July or August - possibly to Vegas, but we don't know yet. AND more yoga classes. I have to make sure to keep my forward momentum.

Teaching...
Mommy/baby yoga every other weekend. Babies are great free weights, if you're interested. Mammas, try doing a squat holding your baby in front of you, as you lower your butt, straighten your arms out in front of you. I borrowed one of my student's 18 lb babies this weekend for this move. So tough. Whooooooo!
I also just started my 5 week 2x/week subbing gig at one of our local gyms. I taught my first class this morning and it was a lot of fun.

What are you up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment