Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 24



Y'all, I'm so behind on this. I'm having to resort to myfitnesspal to remember what workouts I did!

Sunday I was supposed to do X2 Core, but I needed to get up and out of the house for my workout. So, I ran over to Cardio Barre for their advanced class. It was a great class. I'd only ever taken this instructor's beginner classes, but she worked us hard in advanced on Sunday. I was happy.

Monday night I was back on schedule with P90X2. I decided just to move around the rest days. Instead of having one on Wednesday, I would just jump in with a workout. SO, Monday night I did X2 Core. I did not get the same calorie burn as last week, which was a little disappointing, but it was still a great workout.

Tuesday I didn't intend to, but I ended up taking the night off.

I got up crazy early on Wednesday to teach my very first 6am class.  That night I decided to do a little more switching and went to Power Yoga. I also decided to play around a little more with my heart rate monitor to see what my calorie burn was in that class. (548 calories, btw. Not bad)

Thursday night I taught my class.

and Friday morning I taught another class. I didn't do much yoga in either.

Saturday morning, I was in Portland. My sister and I drove out to the Gorge to hike Oneonta trail to Triple Falls. It was a little over 3 miles round trip and it was absolutely beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment