Sunday, June 2, 2013

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 22

Wow, we're already 22 weeks into the year. That's crazy.

Sunday we worked on the garage all day.

Monday I tried to recover from two days of eating nothing but pizza, cookies, and beer, but it was rough going with Memorial Day festivities and preparation. Luckily, I had a class to teach, and it ended up just being me and one of my close friends. So, I just did the whole practice with her. It was wonderful. 

Tuesday was my day off. I got so much done. I'm still proud of myself.


I met up with a friend in the morning for a 3 mile walk with the dogs. Then later that night I thought I was done, but T asked me to go to the gym with him, so I did another 25 minutes on the elliptical

Wednesday I took a really challenging Power Yoga class. I haven't been to a really tough class like that in ages. It was nice to get back on the mat for a really hard class that just totally wiped me out and made me sweat like a maniac.

Thursday night I taught my class. It was another one of those classes that I needed to demo everything, so I got a halfway decent workout out of it.

Friday we went to the gym. Neither of us were really feeling it. I pounded through an 8 minute mile, but spend the rest of my 20 minutes of the treadmill borderline strolling. The mentality was "at least we got out".

Saturday I didn't really work out. I spent about 2 hours in the morning walking up and down the stairs, putting clothes in the washer, cleaning the kitchen, and picking up random items throughout the house. It kind of counted, but it kind of didn't. I was very yogic in my mind though, so that's got to count for something, right?

Looking back at this week, I feel like I could/should have pushed myself so much further. I'll just have to make up for it this coming week. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment