Husband and I try very hard to be financially responsible, but if I really wanted, I could run around town and blow all my money on things I want this time of year. How-ev-ah, because it's Christmas, I have made a list of fun things I would like to have at my disposal.
My Christmas Wishlist
1. Low-heel knee-high black boots. Preferably these or similar.
2. Yoga tops. For some reason my pants to tops ratio is way outta whack. I'd really like some from Lululemon.
3. Fancy-pants camera. I don't know anything about cameras anymore. I used to feel like I knew a lot way back in the days of 35mm, but now all I know is I want one that's nicer than my iphone. Must research.
4. Pretty little keychain. I lost my keys over a month ago. I'm still using an old lanyard from college on my new keys.
5. Dutch ovens are my new favorite thing. I have one that my grandma gave me for Christmas last year. I've been using it to bake bread, but I've been dying for another one that's slightly larger so I can use it for more things.
6. Photoshop. That's right. I don't have Photoshop. I want.
7. Concert tickets. Husband knows which show I want to go to. I'll give you a hint: It's at the Wiltern.
8. A Cozy loveseat for the master bedroom.
I will be 1,000% happy if I get nothing on this list though, plus I love when people come up with things on their own. I don't really like telling people what to get me. It kind of takes away the fun and surprise.
In honor of the holidays, wishlists, and giving, I am giving away a set of 5 mark. juice gem lip glosses and this adorable cosmetic bag for you to stuff some stockings with this year!
These lip glosses are so yummy. They smell so delicious, I sometimes wish I could eat them.
To enter, leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite stocking stuffer ideas or what you're hoping to get for the holidays this year! Make sure I have your contact info so I can get in touch with you if you've won!
For additional entries,
1. Follow me on twitter @calyssajean If you already follow me, just leave a comment telling me you do.
2. Tweet this "Enter to win delicious mark. stocking stuffers from @calyssajean at the #bakingyogi today! http://bakingyogi.blogspot.com/2012/12/christmas-wishlist-2012-stocking.html" and comment to let me know!
3. Like The Baking Yogi on facebook and leave a comment letting me know.
This giveaway ends at 11:59pm PST on Sunday, December 9th! That's 4 chances to win, and 4 days to get moving!!
Speaking of... giveaways and holiday wish lists are all kinds of happiness, right? It's Thursday! Join the link up!
Edit: This giveaway closed at 11:59pm on Sunday, December 9, 2012.
The winner of this giveaway is ALYSSA!
All the more awesome because she has a great name! Congratulations Alyssa! I am emailing you... now!