Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Currently; August 2013

Currently, I'm...

Reading...
The final book in the Sookie Stackhouse series. I think it's #15 or #16 or something. It's a little weird to be reading the last one - like a chapter in my life is closing. Dun dun dunnnnnnn!

Watching...
Everything, it feels like. True Blood is almost done for the season. Dexter too. Ray Donovan, I'm still not sold on. The last episode of True Blood felt like filler. Do you watch? Know what I'm saying. Dexter is so good. I love. 
Breaking Bad is back. I know you know. I saw the pictures from your Breaking Bad parties. 

Listening to... 
Lots and lots of potential yoga music. I'm trying hard to keep my ears open for good songs to play in class. Also, The Civil Wars. How have I missed out on them for so long? Yes, I totally play them in yoga class.


Struggling with...
I'm just getting over a knee injury. I think I overstretched it, since its the back of my knee that hurts. May be related to my super tight right hamstring? The last week I haven't been able to exercise, really. I've been doing planks and pushups, but anything that involves my legs or bending my knee = no bueno. It's making training for my half marathon more than a little challenging. I've been icing it and it's getting a lot better. I just started running again over the weekend. 

Returning...
to life. We went to Vegas this weekend to celebrate our birthdays. Hubs' is only 10 days after mine. I could have definitely stayed there another few days, but my desk and the yoga studio called. 

Planning...
A couple of fun weekends and a trip with my family. Our 2nd anniversary is just a month away. We're going up to the hotel we got married in. Pretty exciting. 
Our friends are going to come down mid-September and have a beach/golfing/play weekend with us.
And it looks like I'm going on a trip with my family sans husband. I wish he could come, but since his job is still new, he's not feeling ready to take the time off. 

Teaching...
More at the studio and less at the gym. I reached out to the studio owner about taking on more and she gave  me what I asked for. I've had a lot of opportunities to sub lately. I'm exhausted, but I love it so much, it's 100% worth it. 

Inspired by...
Flowers - as you can probably see from today's picture. I want them everywhere. I love just looking at them. I took this one while I was eating breakfast last week.

What are you up to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment