Thursday, August 29, 2013

When Inspiration Was Easy



When I first joined the Be Happy Link Up back in October(?) of last year, my life was so different from how it is now. Not in big ways, but definitely in all the small subtle ways. Day-to-day now is so different from day-to-day then.

Specifically when it comes to getting inspired and being thankful and present. Last October I had just started my yoga teacher training. I was getting biweekly reminders to be present and mindful, dispassionate and emit love.

Now that I am a teacher myself, not only are my days filled to the brim, but I need to be the reminder - for myself and for others. I need to look back at all the things I've learned, and remember to stop sometimes and appreciate the beauty around me. To remind my students not to compare themselves to anyone around them, not to be attached to the outcome, and to love, always.


No comments:

Post a Comment