Monday, August 19, 2013

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 33



Sunday we got home from Vegas. Aside from walking around the airport, I didn't do much of anything for exercise.

Monday I taught two classes - Hour of Power in the morning and Vinyasa Flow in the evening. I am loving teaching so much. I wish I could do it all the time.

Tuesday I had the night off and I thought I would get back into running, but I did a mini cleanse that day and by the time I left work, I was drained. I just had zero energy.

Wednesday morning I taught again, and that night I finally got back to running. It was so hard after taking a week and a half off. I only made it 3 miles and then walked the rest of the way home. It was brutal, but at least I'm getting out and running, right?

Thursday I taught my class and then was overcome by laziness. I love my class. Have I said that before? Oh, I think I say that every week. Thursdays are amazing. That is all.

Friday I went over to a yoga friend's house for a clothing swap party. I was at a yoga friend's, so its totally yogic, right? Meh. I ate too many chocolate chip cookies.

Saturday hubs and I went to the gym. Since I've diagnosed myself with runners knee - did I mention that before? - I decided to run on a softer surface. In this case, the treadmill. I did 3 miles before I was enough of a weird combination of bored and tired. Gosh the treadmill is boring, but I did 3 miles, so that's something. I also did a 3 minute plank and 3 sets of stability ball crunches, which are one of my favorite things ever ever.
I'm starting to get a little stressed/worried about my half marathon. It's only 3 weeks away and I don't feel ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment