Saturday, November 2, 2013

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 44



Sunday I was back at the studio teaching Sunday Sunshine Flow in the afternoon. I spent a good part of the day cleaning the house and running laundry. We'd had friends over the night before and a magical fairy did some cleaning before going home - which I am eternally grateful for.

Monday I took a vacay day and basically followed my friend and fitness instructor, Chelsea, around to all her classes. I took Cardio Barre in the morning and then Fit Ballet Body at Equinox in the afternoon. My butt was thoroughly kicked.

Tuesday night I returned to the WHAC for Total Fit Body Workout with the lovely Karen.

Wednesday night I was the lucky recipient of a brutal headache. I rested up and took something for it, but I missed yoga, so I went down to my car to get my fancy mat and did yoga in the living room. It wasn't my best at home practice, but it was something - and it helped me feel better.

Thursday night no one came to yoga because it was 7pm on Halloween. These things happen. So, I went to the gym and ran 3 miles. It felt really good, but I need to start running longer distances again. My next 10K is only a month away now.

Friday I met a friend for wine. No exercising happened after that.

Saturday - I cleaned our room to the point of sparkliness so I could take before pictures for our upcoming bedroom revamp (paint and a new bed), and I cleaned the living room. The kitchen, dining area, and guestroom are still a mess - as is the area outside our bedroom because that's where I put my husband's clothes instead of putting them away.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment