Sunday, November 17, 2013

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 46



Sunday I got up early and taught my mommy & baby yoga class. Then we finished painting the bedroom. I am so happy with how big and open the room looks now. It's incredble.

Monday night I did a quick 2 mile jog on the treadmill before coming home to clean up and then heading back out to teach. I did most of the class with them, which felt amazing, but also made it kind of hard to teach since I was out of breath when I'd try to verbalize instructions. Oh well, learning experience.

Tuesday I was not sure what I wanted to do for exercise because the yoga class I like had a sub (which is totally cool, but I wasn't feeling like adjusting to a new instructor that night), and then I remembered Total Fit Body at the gym! We did A TON of squats and lunges. It was great, but the next day my quads and glutes weren't shy about reminding me.

Wednesday night I was back in the studio for Power Yoga.

Thursday night I taught my beginner class, did most of the class with them, and then hung out in the studio for a little bit and tried some new poses on my own.

Friday I took my very first Ashtanga class ever! It was incredibly challenging. Our teacher was great though, the girl next to me was pretty new to yoga in general and I was new to Ashtanga, so he came out to help us whenever we needed it.

Saturday we got our new bed delivered, so while I had the new sheets in the wash, we ran out to the gym. Hubs lifted weights and I jumped on the treadmill and ran 4 miles before stretching a ton and finishing up with quick plank.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment