Saturday, November 30, 2013

Yoga Photo Challenge! Official Fancy Pants Announcement!

Oh, hey, guys...

The day has come. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Tomorrow is the first day of my first ever photo challenge. I hope so much that you'll get your cameraphones out, get on your mats and participate in my photo challenge. I am so so excited. 

And now, in a very official and fancy pants capacity, I bring you, the PROMPTS for my December Yoga Photo Challenge!



Look it over. Ponder your options. Use my prep posts as inspiration. That's what they're there for, and if you find yourself stuck, Google! Google all the googling you can handle!

Warriors
Inversions
Back bends & One Legged Balance
Babies, Arm Balances, & Hip Openers

I do realize there are some poses in the prompt that I did not cover in my photo challenge. For example, Eagle, Right Angle, and Lotus.
For these, you can ASK ME ANYTHING or use the magic of the Internets. I believe in you. ;)

If I haven't said it enough, I am so excited for this photo challenge. I hope you will participate. Get on instagram and tag me @calyssajean, use the hashtag #agyogachallenge. You can also post your photos right onto my facebook page! and use the hashtag! because they work on facebook now too!

Happy yoga-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment