Sunday, November 10, 2013

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 45



Really quick, can we just note that there are only 7 weeks left in 2013?

That's all about that.

Let's talk workouts and things.

Sunday AND Monday I went to Cardio Barre. I haven't gone so often lately and Monday night that told me I still have 15 classes left, so I need to get on using those.
I also went to the gym with my hubby after class on Sunday, but didn't do much. I did some one arm clean and jerks and some walking on the treadmill, but I was tired from my earlier workout, so I wimped out.
And Monday after cardio barre, I taught class, which I ended up doing most of with them.

Tuesday I had a meeting in the afternoon and dinner at my grandparents' later, so I fit a jog in the middle. I needed to get my mileage back up since my next 10K is only a month away! I decided to take on the challenge of bringing Panda along on my run. We went to the park and did 5 laps, which comes out to 3.2 miles. Panda wanted to say hi to everyone, especially the other dogs. I had front clasp harness on her so she was easier to control, but I still had to put all my weight into tugging her away from other dogs - especially since all the small ones want to do it pick a damn fight. Small dogs, man...

Wednesday night I went on a Cardio Barre adventure. It was my first time doing back to back classes - first advanced, then beginner. It was tough, but taking beginner after advanced was almost refreshing - like, oh, look how slow and leisurely I get to move.

Thursday night I taught. I did almost the whole class with them. I also counted the box moving my sister and I did at work that day as exercise.

Friday I took Power Yoga and ran 4 miles. Yoga was a really slow moving class with challenging poses, but I didn't feel like I got a good calorie burn so I decided to hit the gym with  the hubs and get in a run.

And Saturday we started painting the bedroom... so that was my exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment