Friday, June 6, 2014

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 22



I just realized I'm still counting the days for P90X even though I'm not really doing it anymore. I got through the first two phases before I missed having variety in my workouts. Oh well. I'll pick up P90X2 soon. Maybe that will help me get excited again.

Wednesday (76) I taught mommy & baby yoga, which was a blast, but it ended up being my only workout for the day. I decided early on to make this Wednesday my rest day. I ate pretty healthy most of the day too, so I ended up feeling pretty good at the end. I'm seriously considering trying prenatal yoga next week, but I'll have to play it by ear.

Thursday (77) I was back on my mat for some Power Yoga. For the first time in a long time, I was feeling like myself on my mat - strong, flexible, challenging myself. It was wonderful. I was thrilled. I'm excited to keep it going.

Friday night (78) I went Cardio Barre again. Beginner again. I'm not sure I'm quite have the energy for advanced. I'm working on it though.

Saturday (79) I went to the gym - even though my energy was SUUUUPER low. I was on the treadmill most of the time. I managed to run a little bit, but my stomach wasn't right so I didn't make it past a half mile before starting to walk again.

Sunday (80) I taught yoga in the morning and since I did most of the class and was pretty wiped out for most of the day, I considered that my workout.

Monday (81) was a little more of the same. I taught on the morning and then practiced yoga with my friend that night. We did a nice little flow. Lots of hip stretching, a handful of vinyasas, a decent amount of ab work (which I can do until I physically can't anymore)

Tuesday (82) I had my doctors appt in the afternoon, and since I didn't know how long I would be there, I couldn't plan my workout ahead of time. I did end up making it to the Total Fit Body class at the gym. It was extra tough that day and I took lots of breaks. I'm sure I look like a wimp since I haven't been telling my most of my fitness instructors about the baby, but I know what I'm doing with my modifications, so I'm not worried.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment