Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 23



Wednesday I took my friend, Chelsea's, barre class at Equinox. I felt (feel, a lot of the time) like such a wimp with all the breaks I need to take. She teaches a tough class

Thursday I taught two classes after work, which didn't leave a lot of time for doing my own workout, so I decided it was a rest day. Panda and I went on a little walk.

Friday ended up also being a rest day. My honey was getting home from a work trip and I kinda thought if he was up for going to the gym, I might go with him, but he was not, so we did not. He did end up doing some mild weight lifting at home, but I just sat on my tush.

Saturday I ended up at cardio barre, which made me happy. I've been into barre classes lately, I guess. This one instructor though - for some reason I ALWAYS miss her cues. The last three times I've taken, I've had her twice and she's really nice, but she's the only one whose cues I miss constantly. Both classes with her, missed cues all the time. One class with a different instructor, no missed cues. I don't know if that says more about me or her.

Sunday I taught and practiced yoga in the morning. My Sunday morning class has been wanted some more challenging stuff, so I've been pushing them and we're having a lot of fun.

Monday I taught my class in the morning, did a good bit of the class and then had a sister date in the afternoon/evening, which kind of killed my chances of working out later. The sister time was totally worth it.

Tuesday afternoon I taught my class and then I took the Total Fit Body class at the gym. Still taking breaks like crazy in the class. Some of the step work caused me a little bit of low back pain, which was frustrating since I had to find ways to do the moves that didn't make my back hurt. I guess it was bound to happen eventually. I just thought it would be later.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment