Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Seven Days of Yoga; Week 29



Wednesday morning I decided to make mommy & baby a little bit more of a workout that usual. My girlfriend and I were supposed to take our dogs for a walk, but it didn't work out so we just walked around the mall.

Thursday night yoga in the park. Savasana is the best time to feel baby barrel rolls.

Friday I taught in the morning, so it messed up my plans to take spin in the evening. No biggie though. The way the studio I was at runs their classes, I ended up doing most of the class with them. They're big on demo-ing there. That night I managed to go to the gym with my honey. It was a mellow night for me though. Just 40 minutes of treadmilling - no jogging., just walking at a pretty good clip.

Saturday morning I met up with some friends for yoga at the beach! It was awesome! My only complaint was that I had to yell everything because the waves were so loud. Ha. We had a great group. I'm so happy it worked out.

Sunday I was going to go to boxing, but when my alarm went off at 8:30, I said F THAT and slept for another 2 hours. It was much needed.  That morning I still went to the gym with my honey, but I was feeling drained, so I walked on the treadmill at a decent clip for a little over a half hour. Later I went to prenatal yoga. I am loving this little studio.

Monday evening is yoga with my buddy. I was feeling draaaaained. Yoga was rough. It's especially hard because I want to give my friend a good workout, but I just don't have the energy to do the things I want to tell her to do. Womp womp. When I got home that night, hubs and I took Panda for a short walk. It was nice to get out and do some extra walking about.

Tuesday night I had dinner with an old friend after I taught my class. I didn't end up having time to work out, but no sweat. I'll make up for it later. :)

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment