Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Lack of Interest



Do you ever have those weeks? Day after day after day of "nothing special"? When all you want to do is have fun and share beautiful, creative, and inspiring things, but all you have in front of you is a spreadsheet and a bottle of water.

Or a treadmill and a foam roller.

And your clothes don't fit right, so you're not about to go bragging about this cute new peplum top you just bought because peplum? Really? Good luck. I mean, You thought it would help hide your new toast and potato diet love handles, but alas, it just showed them off more.

And all those cool yoga poses you used to do...? Last time you tried one of those, you're pretty sure you pissed off the baby. WHY DID YOU SHOVE YOUR THIGH UP INTO BABY'S FACE LIKE THAT? Poor kid. You're pretty sure he/she punched you in the liver. Payback's a b*tch.

That's how I feel right now.

Like I have a thousand recipes I want to try, and a thousand trips to the beach to take, and a thousand photos I want to take, a thousand yoga poses I want to do glamourously with my perfect baby bump, but I'm stuck.

I'm stuck in this pattern of work, teach, workout, eat what I can, deal with unfun house drama, clean when I have the energy, sleep.

So, I'm letting the blog go boring for a little while. I'll be here. Weekly yoga/workout recap posts and biweekly yoga baby bump updates will continue to happen, but that's it, yo. The blog is reflecting my life. My life is all the boring.

I have a couple of posts lined up for the coming days, and I'm taking a cooking class this weekend, which could be cool, but other than that, I'll let you know if something interesting happens.

I'll *most likely* be back with more interesting things after my birthday.

For now, c'est la vie, no?

Follow me on instagram for a full account of the boringness.

No comments:

Post a Comment