Monday, March 4, 2013

Some Links & Some Stuff; 1



I've been coming across some really amazing stuff on the web lately, so I thought I would do my part and pass it along...

1. For anyone who ever thought yoga would be better with some Metallica. I might be one of those people.

2. This space blew my mind. I want.

3. Mae Whitman is in every movie - this list does not include Independence Day or Scott Pilgrim vs the World

4. There is a chart for everything. Something helpful for everyone.

5. Were you a teenage girl in the late 90's? I was, and my answer is Backstreet Boys.

6. This week, I FINALLY made this salad. It was just as glorious as I hoped it would be.

7. Dark chocolate sweet potato bread pudding will be happening in my house. Mark my words.

8. Behind the scenes making of a cookbook. Not to mention, one that I need to own.

9. Wino? This place is legit. One type of wine at a time until it's gone. It's a struggle not to buy all the wine.

10. I may have a panic attack if asked to walk down these stairs.

Happy Monday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment