Monday, March 4, 2013
Some Links & Some Stuff; 1
I've been coming across some really amazing stuff on the web lately, so I thought I would do my part and pass it along...
1. For anyone who ever thought yoga would be better with some Metallica. I might be one of those people.
2. This space blew my mind. I want.
3. Mae Whitman is in every movie - this list does not include Independence Day or Scott Pilgrim vs the World
4. There is a chart for everything. Something helpful for everyone.
5. Were you a teenage girl in the late 90's? I was, and my answer is Backstreet Boys.
6. This week, I FINALLY made this salad. It was just as glorious as I hoped it would be.
7. Dark chocolate sweet potato bread pudding will be happening in my house. Mark my words.
8. Behind the scenes making of a cookbook. Not to mention, one that I need to own.
9. Wino? This place is legit. One type of wine at a time until it's gone. It's a struggle not to buy all the wine.
10. I may have a panic attack if asked to walk down these stairs.
Happy Monday, y'all!